Housing for Summer Jobs in DC
My name is Sean Peter Flaherty and I am currently the house manager for DC Alpha. Our chapter has the unique opportunity to open our doors each summer and allow brothers from across the nation to live in our award winning chapter home as the work in and around Washington, DC. Please goto www.GWsigeps.com and then click on the "Summer Housing" button on the left side tool bar.
The chapter house, located at 607 23rd Street, NW, is just three blocks from the Foggy Bottom Metro (subway) Station and six blocks from the White House. It is easily accessible to Capitol Hill, all federal departments or agencies as well as the many law firms, think tanks, PACs and trade associations within the nation's capital.
The house features all amenities including internet, cable, and phone:
- Fully furnished rooms each with cube refrigerator and microwave oven
- Two common area TV's (one is a 65 inch wide screen)
- Billiard, foosball and ping pong tables
- Top grade black leather sectional couches
- Full Kitchen
- Eight hundred book library
- Free on-site laundry in basement
- High-Speed (non-dial-up) T1 internet access for each person
- Local telephone line for each person
- Free Cable Television in every room
- Disability accessible with high security entries and elevator.
Again check out http://www.gwsigeps.com/ for more information.If you are going to be in DC this summer and are interested in residing in our Chapter House please send me an e-mail back.
Additionally, please pass along information to your entire chapter, your brothers, and your friends (Non-SigEps can reside in the house too) if they will be in DC this summer and have them goto the website http://www.gwsigeps.com/ for information.
Sean Peter Flaherty
607A 23rd St., NW
Town House A - #401
Washington, DC 20052