A paid registration for a creative Sig Ep undergrad, alumnus, or friend is the prize in our One Hundred Thousandth visit contest.
The Sanguine et Purpure blog is approaching another milestone. We will soon turn over 100,000 visits. Not too bad for a 'niche blog' . As we have done in the past, we would like to propose a contest to commemorate the event.
We have always encouraged our readers to chime in and add to the fun. For the 100K event we are asking for your comments on the topic of "Sig Ep, Communication, and Technology". The winning entry - as determined by the panel of S&P bloggers - will be awarded a paid registration to the Atlanta Conclave. The best of the entries will be posted on S&P and copies sent to HQ for their consideration. You may enter more than once, but when we determine the best entries only one per person is eligible for the top prize or publication.
Here are the details:
- Anyone may submit an entry - undergraduates, alumni, or friends of the Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity are all eligible to enter and win.
- Submit entries on the topic of "Sig Ep, Communication, and Technology". How does Sig Ep approach the 21st century and leverage all the ways to communicate to get our message out and attract those who will be the best members?
- Send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, address, chapter, UG/Alum/Friend status and email address so we know who to thank.
- Entries must be received BEFORE the visit counter as displayed on the S&P Blog site reaches 100,000 visits
- Entries may be in any format that lends itself to a blog posting. In other words a short essay (500 words), a picture/graphic, short video (5 min max), voice or music podcast, or some combination of those elements are all be acceptable.
- More than one entry per person is permitted, but only one entry per entrant will be eligible for a prize or recognition as a "finalist".
- Judging will be done by the S&P blog team, and their decisions are final.
- The person submitting the winning entry will receive a paid registration to the Atlanta Conclave in August of 2007. NO substitute prizes will be awarded.
Remember, all submissions should be "work-friendly." The submitter is stating by his act of submitting that the material contained is either original or that he has permission to use it in this manner. Obtaining proper permissions is the responsibility of the submitter. S&P will publish the top 5 entries and will forward them to Sigma Phi Epsilon Headquarters for their consideration. Other than that we will not use them for any commercial purposes.
Again, send your submissions and any questions to email@example.com
So that's it, then. Get busy and earn yourself a Conclave Registration. But hurry, the clock is ticking and the counter is turning.